Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Future Auto Sales Langley Credit Score 647 And A Bank Auto Loan...will It Work?

Credit score 647 and a bank auto loan...will it work? - future auto sales langley

I looked at my credit score is 647th I'm 19 and I had a full-time job for over a year with a gross income of $ 1,500 per month. I have never too late 320/month for each of my 5 Payments by credit card, and I made $ payments on my current vehicle for last year and had never been late. I pay an amount now estimated to be 2,800. My vehicle is a jeep and 93, which ended in a lot of repairs recently, and I fear, as you get older, more repairs in the store in the future and prefer to get rid of while you can. The KBB value is greater than the reward, so I that the private sale and get about $ 500 more (to win $ 3,300) and with my tax dollars this year intended for use as an alternative 'work' of money ( $ 1,000 advance). Now I told you about my situation, you think that may have been approved for a bank loan of approximately $ 8000, could be a new vehicle purchase through a private sale? No way to do this? "Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment