Sunday, December 13, 2009

Inner Ear Infection Symptoms More Condition_treatment Infant Ear Infection Symptoms?

Infant ear infection symptoms? - inner ear infection symptoms more condition_treatment

My daughter is now 7 months, and since I was 3 months, pull their ears and try to make them irreversible. I used to eat alone, but now begins to play, and sometimes during the day. It tends to be boring at times (it is almost always) a happy baby and I have trouble sleeping at night. I went to the doctor 3 times, and in their ears and say that they look good. But I'm not yet convinced. Are there other symptoms that can have, and something else the doctor can check for an infection (infection of the inner ear possible)? I really feel that something may be wrong and will not get worse, please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment