Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do You Get A Headache With An Ear Infection How Can I Get Relief Of An Ear Ache And Headache?

How can I get relief of an ear ache and headache? - do you get a headache with an ear infection

I went to the Dominican Republic. and found that I have an ear infection. Today, two days is long antibiotics (amoxicillan). But I'm still not feeling better. My ear feels like you a lot of pressure or water. He feels like he needs to pop, but they are not. I also had a constant headache for 2 days. I do not know if the drugs are simply not yet in force, or not, should and DR suggestions on pain relief?

1 comments:

sokokl said...

It may take a few days, the antibiotic into the pot and help you feel better.

As the headache could be a side effect of antibiotics. However, I recommend you let your doctor know what is happening, so that they can assess the situation.

Post a Comment