Thursday, February 18, 2010

Young Boys Naturist Can Naturist Life Style Make Young People Become Exhibitionists?

Can naturist life style make young people become exhibitionists? - young boys naturist

My sister is an avid naturalist, never wear clothes at home, and often go to beaches and villages with their twin daughters 10 years of naturism. I see nothing wrong with the nudist lifestyle, but a point that worries me is that his two young girls seem to become exhibitionists.

For example, in the summer, we invited a large group of friends to our house and my nieces spent the day sunbathing by the pool and run around naked for all to see, including age boys a little more. The girls were ashamed to be seen naked, and seemed not to care about everything about the big picture. Several times, I discussed the situation with my sister, but she just said, everything was in order andif their daughters wanted to be seen naked in public, which was no business.

I think my nieces are always exhibitionists and showing pleasure. Should I worry or just relax?

5 comments:

Pops said...

There was concern, not pride, it would be pointless action, which are classified as disruptive, "would pursue a" and to back her aunt.

You have no control and the mother does not care, so relax, and let go. If this bothers you go, then do not, where they go.

You're right about the boy. Easy to ignite.

Good luck. Pops

rsillas1... said...

they frighten me, some people Tings thats just common knowledge, or offend public decency, which is near and to the public as one of them, maybe you should talk to them and tell them what is not behind the door or in a place where naked in order, as it is close in order, but if all you need the time in Rome as the Romans.

RuneAmok said...

Being comfortable with her naked body and having a secret desire to be seen to be two completely different things.

This may apply to you because you are not comfortable running naked (not an insult, BTW is understood).

I think 10 is too young to me a real kick out of him sexually.

BeachBum said...

maybe

shermyne... said...

It's hard to believe that naturists are true. I was not on the beaches and clothing optional resorts and appear in public, if we understand that nudity is an alternative. He has a lot of other people uncomfortable, so you have to respect their feelings.

Post a Comment