Monday, February 15, 2010

Missed Period On The Pill And Emotional Missed Period- Loestrin 20?

Missed period- loestrin 20? - missed period on the pill and emotional

So hey Loestrin 20 State 11 months rose from femodette me that it really hurts and emotional wreck. On progress in January, I had very little bleeding and still Bled, Rest of 7 days. However, in January I was bleeding in the second week of the pack and it took 5 days and basically my blood and I bleed for 7 days was calm. It's been a while, but I still frequent bleeding, was with him in order. will be that I was crazy, so I have decided to return back to 2 bags, I was bleeding again the 2 Week of the first set, but my holiday 7 days after the 2 packages were not bleeding. I am delighted with my new pack tomorrow begin.

my long term bf and I had sex with and without a condom during this time, however, was the gender painful and a week ago, I had thrush like symptoms. I experience feelings of stomach every time I wait to bleed fast, but he expects it worries me that I could be pregnant, even if they are not taking a pill and at the same time every day.
I do not know what to do: (

1 comments:

Tickles said...

I took the pill before, but not their specific type, but caution is likely to see a doctor or a clinic on the safe side, so that you can describe your symptoms in detail and to obtain professional advice on pain during sex / oral thrush .

Can in the meantime, if you want proof of pregnancy, buy a pregnancy test (it may take a few tests you can use some time before your time, buy), contributing to it, you can be a pressure gauge. Return to your doctor or clinic may be in a position with the help that might be a good idea, too.

Believes that the pill if you have problems, with the chance of bleeding, you should contact your doctor because you might not be compatible with you and recommend a different om Mayay are common / normal. Meanwhile, use, it is always better (if you have questions) any other protection.

If you have this resolved before that date will not be affected and you know what it is. Good luck

Post a Comment