Saturday, January 23, 2010

Computer Desk With Filing I Just Got A New Computer Yesterday & It Runs On Windows Vista. How Can I Save Files & Photos On My Desk-top ?

I just got a new computer yesterday & it runs on Windows Vista. How can I save files & photos on my desk-top ? - computer desk with filing

as I did with my Windows XP program? I changed the background of my computer, the image I wanted, but I can not have a folder with photos or put them up as icons on my desktop. So can someone explain what HP Total Care Advisor CyberLink PowerCinema &?

1 comments:

Ammuniti... said...

Please do not her to the My Pictures folder on the desktop?

I want to see in the Start Menu of Vista and see if the right side is a My Pictures folder. Then simply drag and drop onto the desktop, and how you have a link to the file.

Post a Comment