Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Silk Butterflies Did You Know Any Butterflies Like This?

Did you know any butterflies like this? - silk butterflies

Brass railings

I polished the rails
Brass and projected curves
hundreds of times, sometimes more
But never has my fingerprints.

I have a dream that very day
Perhaps my children
adorn the balustrade
elegant with their fingerprints.

My dream is for you be so stupid?
Want to get up and fly?
Although I wear my uniform
the lower the son of fine silk.

While waiting for the cocoon breaks
Butterfly ... never die.

4 comments:

bobby's girl said...

Seems to be a girl in a hotel that really is not his job or his status but the person behind these things. And this person is worthy and well-trained and knows more than all the loans. Now you tell me a metaphor for the war or so, and never before seen. LOL \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; --- I laugh at my heart, my own weaknesses.

Yesu Ben said...

That is what I read, the fine silk threads to live in their uniform, such as bronze doors are the elegant prints for generations. The dreams and desires, and polishing do not die, but you have to allow them to fly and height.

Elysabet... said...

I have several metaphors, the "rails" are, could read. You do not know, do it all fit.
Therefore, I must say that this poem works on many levels ... has recently another step further and published a few jobs outside stounding damn!

Hello!

Lilly45 said...

A "(sp?) Dreams - all illusions. In spite of that - I think - that can never be - I think it is open - as a chance ♥
http://kenoath.files.wordpress.com/2009/ ...

Post a Comment