Monday, January 4, 2010

English Soccer Betting Is This True About Man U?

Is this true about Man U? - english soccer betting

U How do you like? Man U fans make me laugh when I am not a club in England if I had I wuld have sent protests Enuf, I mean the man or the form is that the English team that they feel that they are not! I bet with u that if a Brit is not the coach or the man who had been sacked over the years, respect for Sir Enuf FERG, but for a coach of a club for over 22 years! and a Champions League and it seems very embarrassing, humiliating for me, I think this is just a local hero with a group of average players, thats fantastic player, why can not stay long Compliance (Newcastle important player Ronaldo) is on the Becks , Nisteroy and tone are too good for the club and cos they are using the AV player. but now that I think there was politická English football yesterday: "Because I wanted was to see a good game and what I call the ref the red man of rank, must be one of the Red Man U before cheap WINS!

4 comments:

M4rky d said...

If you have never before the FA Cup won year, to be dismissed, and in 2002-04, he finished 3rd in a row, he would retire because they *** * strong enough and good players.

when times are hard, then he finds something, then everything goes well in my opinion the best of all worlds, it is not.

more than 50 feet by 3 players is a joke.

DAVE said...

It's always good to hear an expert.

Princ3 AhAm$t3r- Ryan Giggs Jr! said...

You know what .. I do not listen to idiots ... In addition, the twice sent Dumbo ... than lose points? And that Mr Dave gave the thumbs up, so you know, that was Dave scarcastic and is one of the most zealous advocates of Manutd!

Princ3 AhAm$t3r- Ryan Giggs Jr! said...

You know what .. I do not listen to idiots ... In addition, the twice sent Dumbo ... than lose points? And that Mr Dave gave the thumbs up, so you know, that was Dave scarcastic and is one of the most zealous advocates of Manutd!

Post a Comment