Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gym Wall Mats Suggestions To Add To My Daughter's Therapy Gym?

Suggestions to add to my daughter's therapy gym? - gym wall mats

I make my daughter a gym in the basement to therapy after diagnosis. Dissorder obsessive-compulsive disorder, sensory integration Dissorder, dissorder generalized developemental or atypical autism, dyspraxia, fine motor skills and impulse control dissorder. It is the treatment 2 times per month to Easter Seals, but they said that they need therapy at home every 2-4 hours. Then I turned my basement into a gym full of therapy. This is what I am now, Trampoline 38 inches, a ball pit 10 meters, a rock wall, a swing typipcal, about 100 square meters of foam mattresses, and a water slide. I have a PEG piece of plywood wall that I would do in a sensory wall. I am a very small budget, so nobody a few things you can in the room or beat Wall sensory cheap but effective? My budget is around 600.00 and so far spent over $ 350.00. Any help would be very grateful! I'm really at a loss for the sensory wall btw.

1 comments:

LeeA said...

I think your therapist might reply that if it was really only in the best interest of his daughter to be treated.

FlagHouse.com
has all sorts of things for special populations.
You might some ideas.

Post a Comment