Sunday, January 24, 2010

Groping In The Bus Molested Why Would A Guy Risk Going To Jail Just To Grope On Someone's *** In The Bus?

Why would a guy risk going to jail just to grope on someone's *** in the bus? - groping in the bus molested

I was in a crowded bus today (9X in San Francisco) and was quite full, like a box of sardines, there was a man behind me ** grope his dick in my stupid * was distracted as always, I am, but my sister saw it and did not tell me they just told me when we got off the bus, I thought someone pushed me because of lack of space, wear several layers of clothing, so I could not feel his hand on my ***, but then when the bus arrived at his first stop after crossing the freeway, I felt that someone is trying to lift my skirt, I would like, what the ****! So I moved on as people learn to fight off the bus, so why should a species and the risk of being caught and going to jail? Is this a fetish or an emotion? I know they can easily store, whenever they want

1 comments:

Anne said...

God knows - a very sad person, rationality loses something) to have to buy them on a normal (or not so often now.

Idiot - one day a girl will do it rough and they (hopefully) a kick in the balls.

Post a Comment